Barn Dance Book Sales

This last week was pretty busy. There was Thursday had 5 book sales so Mum was gone all day and Dad was busy helping a friend shingle his roof. So I had baby sitting duties! Then Friday was another book sale and Dad was back on the roof, so more duties. Then Saturday was the same has Friday, escept that evening we were of to are churches barn dance (square dancing). Boy is that fun! I danced with my friend Bethany, I played the boy, I always do. Has usual there wasn't enough dancing. Bethany had promised to dance with her other friend and me with Ashlynn after Bethany, but I didn't get a chance.


I kinda' like this music video. It's by Ashley Tisdale.

I have a stiff neck and upper right arm and shoulder. It started at 4 o'clock this morning.

Well thats pretty much it.

Me

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)