Mood: Frustrated

I told Alyosha I’d update if she’d update, and she did, so I must stick to my word.

This last month I decided to buy a mp3 player. So I went to eBay, you can generally get the best deals there. I searched, and I looked, I read reviews, etc. And settled on one that suited me. Like a glove. The eBayer (suki405) had 100% positive feedback. Can’t go wrong, right?

Wrong. It seems this seller excells in sending counterfeit iPods. Within a few days a package from Hong Kong arrived at the post office addressed to my mother. My sister opened it and discovered a gaget that certainly looked like what I’d seen of iPods. But what went on once I opened it certainly didn’t match the discription Apple.com give it. Now I am annoyed with that eBayer. I’m returning it, (to some address in Arizona). My money is going to likely come back to me, but whether I shall get the $10 I payed to ship it back again is a question.

At this point I still want a mp3 player, and at this point my mind is set on a iPod, so I again looked, and snooped around eBay. I discovered a really grand one. More cash will go into this one. *crosses fingers* This could get ugly.

Newsboys is comming! If you don’t like newsboys then you can just like Kuttless and come anyway. It’s the Go Tour, and we’re going! Whoop-de-do *says it with much more delight then Hub* (Anyways, you wouldn’t get that ‘less you’d seen Secondhand Lions.)

I shall leave you….with some lyrics to a new song.

I will sing a song of hope
Sing along
God of heaven come down
Heaven come down
Just to know You and be loved is enough
God of heaven come down, heaven come down
–Song Of Hope, Robbie Seay Band

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)