????

have you seen "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" yet? If so PLEASE comment me your favorite quote. I like these:

Peter: What are you doing?
Mrs. Beaver: Packing food. You'll thank me later. Mr. Beaver gets cranky when he's hungry.
Mr. Beaver: I'm cranky now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter: Perhaps we could go to the police.
Susan: [waving Maugrim's parchment] These ARE the police!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susan: Lucy thinks she's found a magical land...
Professor Kirke: Hmmm.
Susan: In the upstairs wardrobe.
Professor Kirke: [eyes widening] What? What did you say?
Peter: Our sister... she thinks she's found a wood...
Professor Kirke: What was it like?
Susan : Like talking to a lunatic...
Professor Kirke: No, no, not her, the wood!

I can't wait intill Prince Caspian comes out. I was kinda disapointed when I heard thar they changed the time to Summer 2008.

Kristen

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)