A funny story

Hello! (If anyone ever reads this--not meaning to complain.)

I'm still figuring out my blog so PLEASE forgive my mistakes. My friend sent me this funny story. Before you read it you should know some things. My friend looks like me and we get mistaken for one another. Johnathan is her older brother.

"...Today Jonathan went to an award ceremony at college. While we were there, we saw a professor I recognized. Not only had I remembered seeing him a while ago when he visited our church, but also at a bakery in Stoughton last Friday. He came over to say hi, and mostly talked to my dad and Jonathan. Then he turned to ME and said he had talked to my family a while ago in Clinton. Needless to say, I was confused. Then it all came out. He saw your family a while ago in Clinton, and thought I was you. At the bakery, he saw me and thought I was you at first, and then saw my mom and not yours and thought he must be wrong. At a soccer game, he saw me with Jonathan and thought I was you, and here I was at the award ceremony with Jonathan. He thought I was you, and you were dating Jonathan! Now he knows that I am me, and you are you, and that you are not dating Jonathan...."

I thought that was SO funny.

Please watch has my blog grows and I become experianced, not like it will ever happen.

This weeks song is "Wait For Me" by Rebecca Saint James (it should be playing for you right now). I like it, it has a really good message. Besides it's a SONG. I want to do a new one each week. Comment me your favorite songs, so I can put them up.

Kristen
I like to me called "GamanoQueen".

P.S. If you want to get a e-mail when I post again. Tell me so in a comment (anytime).

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)