Narnia VBS general tagged

Hello!

I suppose I should tell you why the pictures on my template are not working. I have to fix them, I was uploading to my Moms page but hers went down and the pictures were deleted so I have to upload them to imageshack this time.

I got GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.gimp.org I love it. I've made 50 pictures, downloaded 10 fonts, and 80 brushes! I've takin' requests on NarniaWeb.com/forum/ (my username is Orious there) I'm so into it.

I got tagged twice sece I last posted. Heres my answers.

1. Where would you live in Narnia.
Woods with a faun I think.

2. Which item would you like, A healing cordial, A bow arrow's and horn, or sword and shield.
I really don't know, I would like the cordial to save someone
Arrows would be fun. So would a SWORD AND SHEILD

3. Who would you want as your brother or sister, Lucy, Edmund, Susan, or Peter
Peter
4. If you were King or Queen of Narnia what would you name be ( example- King Edmund the just)
Kristen the... Wierd (people tell me I'm wierd all the time.

5. What is your Favorite Narnia creature.
I like centaurs and fauns alot, dwarfs are a riot, I don't know.

6. What is your favorite nanria hero
Ummm...Aslan, Peter, Edmund, Reepicheep,

7. What is your favorit narnia scean.
Ummm...Batles I love battles, heres a siggie I made with GIMP

8. Having fun?
YES!!! This tag is difficult but fun!

9. What is your Favorite Narnia book
Well if you had asked me that a year or two ago I would have said Prince Caspian (I use to be able to rattle most of it off from memory). But know I don't have a favorite, I don't like The Magicians Nephew quiet has well.

10. Who are you going to tag?
Ummm. roaringkitten and princessleia12

I was tagged by Readsalot92

I have to write 6 things I like to do for this tag.
1. I like doing the computer
2. making WPs, avvies, siggies, and posting them to NarniaWeb.com/forum/
3. I like messing with water
4. Going to most any childrens Museum, Zoo, ______ Park
5. Playing Clue master Detective
6. Roller Blading till my legs hurt, when it's not to hot.

6 people I will tag...
oneoffive, songwriter, live4him, luv4launguges, pianolove, countrygirlkate.

DONE!!!!

I should go to bed know, I have to get up and go help with VBS, I'm working with the 3 and 4 year olds so I need rest!!

Kristen

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)