Update (finally)

Well I've been working quite a bit the last few weeks. I got a temporary job, that was for three weeks. This last week we've been, working extra hard.

Heres 4 Narnian web layouts:









Let me know what you think!

I've also been tagged, twice, I think.

SnowGirl, maybe you would like to tag someone else? I've never seen a Herbie movie, or the entire, SpyKids ones. For the other tag I have to write 6 things I enjoy.
writting, Graphic making, NarniaWeb, web page making, everything Narnian, making GIMP resourses. View my DeviantArt account.

Six people I'll tag
pianolove
ScrapbookinTeen
GotAPony
giftedgirl
Luthien
Princessleia12

I've fixed my template also. All the Narnian Graphics were made by me except the one that says, Join the Narnia Clan.

Kristen

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)