Friends moving, Parade, concert

My Friends down the way are moving Why?????? I can think of lots of bad resons for them to leave, but NO resons why they should!! So WHY WHY WHY WHY???????? I better, turn to happier subjects, or I might blow up, and smash the computer.

Sunday was the Parade me and my sisters walked in it, it was fun, everyone one was saying things like "Your walking the whole route??" I wan't tired! Mom said we were walking fast and she heard flag carriers behind us (they were on horses) say "Were never going to catch up to them" And I thought the girls in front of us were walking slow! My Grandparents were there to watch.

After that we went to the park for a christian concert it was fun, the hosting guy told a couple jokes, this was one of them. A couple came to a mans house for Dinner and when they sat down the plates were rather dirty. The guy said "I'm sorry, but thats has good has cold water will get 'em." The couple eat anyway and a while latter they came again for dinner, the plates were again dirty, the man again appologized and blammed cold water. The cople were beganning to think about raising a fund for this man to get some hot watter. Latter that evening they were in the other room with the dishs on the table and the mans dog got up on the table. The man shouted "Cold Watter, get down from there!"

I have to go clean and set the table. Please comment me and Narniaclan.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)