Hello and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well, I’m not toooo enthuseastic about NO JAVASCRIPT. But I’m likin’ the new layout, I was a bit worried at first when I couldn’t log in.But I’m gettin; use to it. I like the new smilies.

I would really like to post some of my artwork, but I’m nervous about people taking them and giving them selves credit for MY work. But I’m willing to shop off these two, with risks, please, only for your own desktop, and credit ME. Here they are. Nevermind, HSB doesn’t like them, so here are links.

ONE

TWO

I watched "Arsenic & Old Lace" today. It’s really cool, but Johnathan was QUITE creepy. Some shall I say, tense, moments. Mum cept sending the kids out of the room. But I liked it, except how he treated his wife… And the aunts aditude was halarious, so was "Teddy"s. (how come there’s no laughing smily?) I most admit I was eager to see Johnathan removed, I was hoping he would drink the poison. Which is really bad of me… (There’s a funny one.) But, all in all the movie was quite interesting.

My sister, made opening presents a rolling on the floor laughing matter. First she SCREAMED over everyone of hers, then everyone of Kelseys!!!!! It was so funny. The got two purses with little things in the pockets, "LIPBALM!" "CALCULATOR!" "COOL!" she’s shouting, and then "KLENEX!" was the funniest one. She keeps us on our toes, and I love it.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)