I excepted Rach's challenge

I excepted bloger Rach’s challenge, I copied a list of 150 things off her blog, and I have to tell the ones I did. The black stuff is my own comments.

08. Said "I love you’ and meant it
This ones hard, wether you met it or not… I think so…
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
At the county fair…
14. Seen the Northern Lights
Well, I didn’t feel so well, and I had just got home from being stuke on the side of the road for 4 hours…
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
I had the best garden (of my sisters) that year
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
I have nine (soon to be ten) siblings, I’ve changed a couple zillion diapers!!!!!
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
It was terrible..
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
In a screaming contest
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
I got borred, I saw it off and on till it was over, atleast, I think I did, it was a while ago…
34. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Had amazing friends
I have one amazing friend and God
57. Pretended to be a superhero (Little Red Riding Hood is a superhero!!)
Who hasn’t?
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
Did both a zillion times…
77. Made cookies from scratch
With help…Does that count? I’m not much of a cook…
80. Gotten a tattoo (fake tattoo!!)
I’m never gettin’ a real one! But I’ve gotten quite a few fake ones.
90. Bought a house
I was there with my parents when they bought there first house (and I remember it very clearly)
92. Buried one/both of your parents
My parents sit on the edge of the sand, but I buried my sister, only up to the chin
113. Broken a bone
No, but I’ve been to the hospital the most times, in my family (except for perhaps my mum)
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
Yes, when I was little, sittin’ on my dad’s knee
119. Had major surgery
I was operated on, (what do they call it, is "put to sleep" only a animal term?) when I was 2
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
Once when I was real little, I think, I slept till noon the one day, and I was little, so I went to bed early in those days
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
A couple times….
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
I’m not sure how they were cooked…
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language (sort of)
In a way
Let me know if you do this.

(Imported from HomeschoolBloggger.)