So? I supose you can already hear the music playing? I got a Project Playlist. I’m stilling adding music to it, I can add like 40 something more songs. I have ruffly thirty up know. Everything from the BBC Narnia Theme music to My Favorite Things from The Sound Of Music. I hope you enjoy that and don’t find it to erritating to have it start playing whenever you come. And I have it on shuffle so you won’t get borred having the same song greet you everytime you visit.

I made some posts to Cauldron Pool, I’d be delighted if you go see that and comment. I posted some blends, avatars, and also a little sneak peak of what I have in store for Cauldron Pool. I think the new things sound pretty cool, but I’d like to know what you think. Also, a opertunity for you to help with my next brush pack! I’m sure you’d love to give me what I need, know wouldn’t you? Click that link for details! You know you want too, you can’t hold back forever.

Dad gave me another lesson on pitching. Those lessons are always fun, though they don’t happen often. *sniff* I was much better then I was the last time he gave me one (last summer) because then all I could make were grounders. Not good. But this time my problem was the ball going to the left. When I come up to let go of the ball my arm flixs to the left, and ends up clenched over my left shoulder. When it aught to be above my right shoulder. I’m just carefull throwing my imaginary ball when I stop for whatever in the kitchen. But I have a glimmer of a chance to pitch for a small game which my sisters have arranged to go on a week from know. This could get intesting.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)