Mood: Silly

Ah, it’s that time of the year again. I’ve waited for April 1st for months. Many a trick as been planned out carefully in my mind. The day arived and I only use one planned joke out of three or four. On my best friend in church yesterday morning. I told her she had something on her shirt. It worked out nicely.

But that doesn’t mean I gave everyone a borring day, o, no I started out that morning by telling my sister it was 7:55 and she’d better get out of bed in a hurry. She did, indeed, get out of there in a hurry.
The next trick as been the best trick I’ve played in three years, and again I teamed up with the same sister and got most everyone in the house! Three years ago the two of us pretended that your cat Susan had had her kittens, one brother ran out with just a diaper, another grabbed her breakfast off her plate and ran, it was very awsome! This year me and my sister picked out a nice big box, we filled that box with old bottles filled with water (to make the box heavy). A layer of paper and then a card that would "buzz" when opened. We tapped it up and labeled it took look like it was from my Grandparents. You should have seen them rip into that box! We got must everyone in the house!!

That evening I wrote up this article for the newspaper.

Avril Imbécile Jour, A True French Princess
In 1873 a little girl was born to the current president and first lady of France, Clement and Lisette. She already had three older siblings, her chances for the kingdom were slant. But she kept her head high, and held the place of "Mommy’s Pet". At the age of three she lost her one older sister to the Small Pox, leaving her with just two brothers. For most girls of course, she longed for another sister. Before long her chances came. Not exactly a sister, but close to a sister, a friend. When she was transferred to a boarding school three miles from her home, there she found another girl, about her same age, pretty, and a head full of fame. She’d be famous if it was the last thing she did! Alot of these thoughts passed through to Avril, and Avril began to plan for fame too. How was that to happen? She would be the first woman president in France! And her mother was going to help her. Avril did get want she wanted, with the help of her mother she tampered with the records and changed the heir. When her father died, the 27 year old took the throne. Avril Imbécile Jour!

"Avril Imbécile Jour" meaning "April Fools Day", in French of course. Got a couple people with that! Some of the girls still might believe that this princess actually existed! I’m deffinately glad I convinced my sister to let the newspaper come out today, not tomorrow. I wasn’t to keen on being "The biggest fool of all"!

I also really like another joke. Not one that I played, nor one that was played on me either. My siblings are really really gullible, so my sister goes "Hey look! There’s Michael Angelo!" followed by a chorus of "Were? Were?" We all laughed so hard!

Now, time to start planning for next year! How am I suposed to wait? This is such a awsome holiday…*sighs dreamily* What all did you people do?


And that’s about the only interesting thing I have to report at the moment.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)