Mood: Sad

I’m rather sad at the moment, sad or depressed one of the two. But we’ll say sad. I’ve come to the relization that most of my Narniaweb friends have Xanga. Like Theophila, BuBbLyLu, and Bookwyrm to name a few, a very few. I can’t comment them this way (nor can I friend them)!! Tis depressing, they can comment me (not that I get comments out of HSB often know that Alyosha joined) but I can’t return comments! *sigh* A well, nothing can be done about it, but I am glad of the three Nwebbers that do have HSB BlogBoy, Lioness, and Alyosha. *sighs again* Were on earth is this going? I just used a good many words on a subject that I’m sure no one wants to hear about.

I found a book the other day well cleaning my brothers room (a very gross job but we won’t go into it) I have no idea how this book found it’s way into that room. My brothers can’t read yet and it has like no pictures. A bit of a mystery… But it was a book of Limericks, limmericks are about the only poetry I like. So this book as been residing in my room now. I have a good mind to go get it and quote the whole thing here, but instead I think I will just pick out two or three, (or four) good ones and post ‘em.

There was a faith-healer of Deal,
Who said "Although pain isn’t real.
If I sit on a pin
And it punctures my skin,
I dislike what I fancy I feel.

A careless explorer named Blake
Fell into a tropical lake.
Said a fat alligator
A few minutes later,
"Very nice, but I still prefer steak."

A diner while dining at Crew
Found a rather large mouse in his stew.
Said the waiter "Don’t shout
Amd wave it about,
Or the rest will be wanting one too."

*begs* Just one more? Please?

I wish that my room had a floor;
I don’t care much for a door,
But this walking around
Without touching the ground
Is getting to be such a bore.

There, just four, I can always post more next time.

There’s going to be a Easter concert thing at our church tonight. My sister and one of her friends is going to sing "Lamb Of God" with one of my other sisters, pianolove playing the piano for them. Should be a interesting night.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)