Mood: Cheerful

Well, I’ve decided to start using Narnia mood icons, these ones that I will be using were made by bananabear333. I’ve tried to make this post at three different intervals, things just kept popping up. I fear I must apoligize to Alyosha, I kinda "promised" her this post a couple days ago, and it took so long.

This last week was a pretty good week, until Sunday came along, that wasn’t the best day, but we won’t harp on depressing subjects. I still get kinda sad when I think about it, but the mood icon is basically correct. One of the main reasons for my great week is we got a van, I just decided to name this van Lightning McQueen after the movie "Cars", even though I haven’t seen it, just the comercials and the name fits the van perfectly. Our old van was named Old Blue, and Pianolove along with another sister even put together a silly song, here’s a snip of it. To be sung to The Errie Canal.

We’ve got a good ol’ van
And the color is blue.
She’s a fifteen passenger
Good ol’ blue.

The other source for a awsome week was Narniaweb’s Cup and Platter. But it’s to exciting to be explained so I’ll just leave it at that, besides, Dad wants me off the computer.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)