Mood: Creative

Is anyone at all interested in a Cinderella template? I feel rather creative, and have these images, and some different banners/pictures I made last night and was just wondering. I’ll post the pictures at Cauldron Pool along with the large update I will make tonight. If you like them, leave a comment and I’ll happily make the template for you.

Canoeing, a sport I would sugest to any able bodied person. It’s quite enjoyable, and exciting. I’ve gone several times, I can off hand recall six different trips. And one of those trips happened just this last Sunday’s afternoon. It was something are church was putting together, this would be the third time we went with our church. I was with two of my younger sisters in one full sized canoe. Our canoe was one of the last ones out, and we made a new record with how many times we got stuck. It was quite a few, so we were late getting there. It was a two hour trip and piles of fun! One interesting thing: we happened upon a fish! We just so the fins above the water as it thrashed about for a couple seconds just under the serface. It was a rather curiously shapped fish, and my sister (in the head of the canoe) made the obervation "It looks like a mermaid-fish."

The Secret Of Vesuvius
By: Carol Lawrence
I read this book yesterday. It’s a good one, it’s the second in the Roman Mysteries "series" and my second visit to Rome through Mrs. Lawrence. I was slightly disapointed with this one because of the fact that there wasn’t a real mystery. Atleast I didn’t catch what that mystery was. And I was also slightly disapointed that we never met Pliny The Younger in the story. But it was still good. I recommendation from me. Though I dare say: Narnia is better

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)