Here I am!

Well, whatda know? I've entered the Xanga Kingdom, I got extra espeacially annoyned with the other bloggers on HSB, so on a whim ran over here. There's nothing particularly wrong with the bloggers there, actually very nice people, they just get on my nerves sometimes. They know which buttons to push. I'm going to still keep up that blog, and this whim may suddenly end and I'll delete this blog, 'till then: hei herre og damer!

What do you think of my template? I spent quite some time on it, prolly about a hour, I'm not sure how well I like it. But I really like how you make the templates! It's so much easier then all that HTML junk. Not that I have HTML trouble or anything. But it is easier and nice for a change, 'cause I change my template allot.

The header is a picture of myself, with the words "when this blog you see, think of me" something I've wanted to use as a blog title for a couple days now. But don't want to change the title on my other blog. The background picture is of Lucy (duh) from The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe. On the side is my "profile picture" or whatever, it's a picture of New York. I made it last night for my other blog...but. The one I have there is really icky, I liked it when I made it. I'll make something else for that blog now, something Narnian. Last of all, way down at the bottom, a Prince Caspian (book) quote, it's technically Trumpkin talking, but C. S. Lewis didn't put quotation marks on it, so I didn't either.

Been to Narnia.com lately? Well, if you have then you've probebly seen the new blog about Ben Barnes, if not then don't bother! I mean, really, I am appalled by it. Let me explain...

First of all, what's the deal with his age? He's blimmin' old! 10 years too old! They're all far to old.

Second, why oh why is his hair so long? His hair would work okay if it weren't for how much there is of it! They've added something to it! I imagined a 12-13 boy with darkish (I know, supposed to be blonde...) hair, a tunic, a sword twice his size (), and, back to hair, a easy-over crew cut.

One thing I did like was his accent, I love accents, his is lovely, and very Telemarinish in my most humble and un-worthy oppinion. But I'm just a voice, and no body hears.

What is this? Storming a castle, excuse me, but the Telemarines were rather summissive.
"At this half the Telemarines began whimpering, 'There you are. Told you so. He's going to kill us all, send us right out of the world,' and the other half began throwing out their chests and slapping each other on the back and wispering, 'There you are. Might have quessed we didn't belong to this place with all its queer, nasty, unnatural creatures. We're of royal blood, you'll see.'"
Not a bit chivulrus, or noble, nothing like Reepicheep. Makes me think of the rich lords who all they care about is their goodname, who are always sucking up to and whinning at their wives. You know the ones.
And, Caspian got away, sorry guys, but, he did. He wasn't chased through the forest, it was a basically peaceful trip, the only life threatening thing was Nickabrik!

Anybody notice Susan in that clip? Her, in a cavy setting. With her bow strung, her posing before the cameras. Oh, so that makes it even worse, if she's there, then who's going to go on the romp to find Caspian's nurse?! And that's another thing, does a 25 year old need a nurse?

The whole Caspian <3 src="http://www.xanga.com/images/winky.gif" width="15" border="0">) isn't something that I think needs to be thrown over. Susan is just gentle to began with, hence she moves the bow with such sweet gentleness. As for him, looking at her, I think he's probebly just thinking on the lines of "Thanks, I'm really pretty bad at this...she's rather handsome, actually." Not terribly romance. And thankgoodness for that.

Well, that's the end of my rant, it's nice to get it out of my system.

See if you can guess which Nwebber I am, should be very easy. With all these clues.

(Imported from Xanga.)