It's Show Time! And other...

I am very excited at the moment, A Jovial Murder is showing tonight, for the first time, and only time. Folks from miles have come to see the one and only...us. Last night we practiced, I quite like my role as director, I've got to keep people in line, and don't I love telling folks what to do? My butler is going to be the butler! My other one gets to be the dead man, he's very pleased with that. My Charlie, Mrs. Friskin, Harboil, Sherlock, and Betsy, my Fifi too are astonishing, such talent! *dies* By one character, the second to youngest on the field (8) is quite antsy, she drives me crazy, I'm going to have to tie her up backstage or something.

We ran through it several times, at one point my Charlie ("the dumb cop") is running away and the butler chases him:

Butler: Where are you going?
Charlie: I'm going to collect my social security
Butler: You can't do that till you're 63!
Charlie: I just aged about 50 years.
Butler: (pushes Charlie back into the room muttering) Just get in there, buster, your making my job harder.

*laughs* Great crew, gotta love 'em. Even if I did have the most splitting headache in my history of headaches afterward. We've got to be there by 6 tonight, preferably five. Which will be kind of hard, but we'll manage, I'm going to get the program, and tell them to make their way downstairs when the act right before ours begans. From there I'll have my AD (assistant director and crazy kid) listen for our que "a maid was dusting". Then Betsy will go up, and we'll carefulling walk up the stairs. As quitely as possible. Though, I have a fear that it will be rather noisy. Much to my distress...

I shall video tape this whole deal, it should be farely fun to watch afterward.

I met Flash Thursday, no that's really not his real name, and not a bit like his. When I say met, I don't mean "how do you do", I came within close proximity of him. I helped Alfalfa take samples, and he was their, he knew the field better then Shawn. He's actually a pretty cool guy. Most of the people in Alfalfa are. On that day I also met... "Paul", yes, I think that's his real name. But one can never be sure if he isn't joking or not. He is quite the character. I saw Mike again, Mike's a nice guy, but, I'm sorry to say, Ruddy as somewhat disappeared... He was cool.

Oh, and by the way, Narnia_Nut, anyone who I would respect and conect to work would be three things:
1) A guy
2) Atleast thirty.
3) Married

Sorry. (Inside joke).

(Imported from Xanga.)