My apoligies to anyone who traveled to my realm the other day and saw weird things, I was making a template for my sister pianolove. It’s not the best one….but she likes it. Or said she did.

I must write 16 random things about myself, I think I shall write 16 random things that come to mind instead.

I’m not feeling well.
I once went up in a hot air balloon.
I made lunch this afternoon.
I need to go take a shower.
Uno is fun.
Cabbage is only good in surakrat form.
Harry Potter is weird.
I’ve made a pact with myself never to read or see the Lord Of The Rings.
I don’t like salad dressing.
I don’t like scrambled eggs and always cook my "hard over" eggs on high.
I can square dance.
I where size 11 shoes.
If it wasn’t for my age I might be older.
I don’t generally use acronyms, and smilies on a blog is just wrong.
I enjoy RPing on NarniaWeb.com.
I generally refuse to write poetry.

And there we are, hurrah hurrah!

I like quotes, when I was doing my sisters blog template I came across this page, it’s nice humor was invented.

Anyone who tells a lie has not a pure heart, and cannot make a good soup.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Friends applaud, the comedy is over.
Ludwig van Beethoven

There was no one near to confuse me, so I was forced to become original.
Joseph Haydn

After all, music is not a science.
Gyorgy Ligeti

But the money is more for the young.
Gyorgy Ligeti

First of all I listen to music. I like music.
Gyorgy Ligeti

For the past ten years I have had no financial problems.
Gyorgy Ligeti

Chew on that, and mind what you say, you never know when someone will quote you!

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)