Neighbors

I have neighbors on either side, the one set is a very nice Mexican family, on the other is several neighbors, most of them our off their rocker, and I frown upon them. In general.

My one neighbor, the nearest to the street, has someone residing in her house; this one as had some very poor experiences with Mexican's. So, my neighbors have a small business going (I think) hence some workers who like to play a li'l music well they work. They often play music, at a good minimal volume, I hardly notice. But she walks through our yard, stands in our yard, near our fence, and yells at our Mexican neighbors! She told them no one liked their music and they should go back to their country. All people are created equal, remember? She did this twice, today. The second time the men turned their music off, went home, and on the way past our house they stuffed a empty Cheez-It box in our mailbox.

This evening along with some other errands we went and apoligized. The workers themselves where not their but had gone home, I hope they pass along the message we gave the family to the workers. Our neighbor was out, she'll be back tomorrow, we're going to have to ask her to not make our yard her path of rude-behavior.

My sister has been asking me questions from the book Have You Ever...? by Les Christie.

...changed a baby's diaper?

Yes!

Whose baby?

My mother's.

What happened?

I changed the diaper.

Did they stay on?

Most of the time, on occasion we've had to tape 'em on.

How did you feel about it?

Just dandy, I'd been changing them as long as I could remember.

What would you do differently next time?

*doesn't bother to answer* I haven't changed a diaper in about two years...

*rolls eyes* Some people are just baby deprived!

(Imported from Xanga.)