Mood: Cranky

I dislike cleaning out of the way rooms, like bedrooms, particularly out of the way rooms with carpets. Out of the way rooms don’t get cleaned allot and you end up with a lot of dust, alot of dust in the carpet. It and my allergies don’t get along, not at all. Therefore it makes the job really really bad. Though generally I don’t mind cleaning too much.

Well just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean I’m free from the task. Life is like then often.

I have three brothers, two of them sleep in their own bedroom ajoining off the middleroom and next to the fireplace. My other brother sleeps with his mummie. My brothers are young. They can’t clean their bedroom by themselves so every month or two one of my sisters, or a group of siblings get sent into the bedroom to clean it. Sometimes I get sent in there. My brothers are supposed to help, but they don’t have a love for cleaning and a strong attention span, besides, their own toys distract them. Today was one of them days. I went into the room. The room reeks. I began to clean it, my nose began to itch, honestly, I don’t even want to know what the strange colored things on the floor are! But I could tell what the other stuff is, very very stale pizza. I continued to clean. I don’t want to talk about that mass of dark colored stuff stuck to the pink sheet that I threw away.

This is a goodbye post. I might as well say goodbye, I may not live much longer, I’ve come into contact with so many pathogenic germs well cleaning that room I shall probebly die in great pain and trepidation. Farewell, all, you are all invited to my funeral. Please where a tux if your a guy, and a black dress if your a girl. Cry a little, make sure they decerate it with mint green flowers and Auntum colored maple leaves.

Farewell, I feel the pains of the sickness allready, goodbye! Goo–

*keels over in a cold faint and burning a fever of 2,000 degrees*

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)