I Am Getting Old

Today I walked into the living room.

The newspaper was on the couch.

I sat down.

I started reading it.

It was actually interesting.

But I wish there were not so many advertisement type sections. Boring! :P

(This post is meant solely for Kristen the Gently Mad's posting purposes only. It has no point nor reason and no monetary or logical value. It was merely placed here to resolve a lack of posting brought before the Posting Committee be the Clear Conscience Committee. Kristen the Gently Mad and all its workers, committees, stock holders, and family members are not responsible for any injury to Readers, Reader's Friends, Reader's Family, Reader's Co-Workers, and anyone that had this dangerous document read aloud to them. This statement is available for purchase in paper form for $27.84 or Back-Of-Napkin form for $27,840.00. Back-Of-Napkin forms are registered trademarks of Kristen the Gently Mad. They don't have any monetary value, either.)

Sent from my iPod

2 comments:

Heather said...

Join the club.

Uhh... I'd really like a physical copy of the statement but can't afford it. Do you have anything under $5?

Heather

Daughter of Eve said...

You're weird, Kris. Very weird. :P I'd really love the Back-of-Napkin form, but I sadly can't afford it. What makes it so expensive? I mean, production costs can't have gone so shockingly high so suddenly, could they have?

~Queen Lucy~