Nothing Much

I'm currently at work trying not to become too depressed. Let us blame this on a dusty atmosphere, lack of sleep, the weather, the crazy mess at home, too much siblingsitting, and a week that has been much too long. For once work is actually having an undepressing effect. Observe:

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.
When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

Heather is currently at home painting our room. It's going to be pink. I personally don't like the color pink very much but I gave my consent. Afterall, our room is a 12'x12' office with eleven windows that will hold two bunkbeds (after this whole mess is over it'll be two bunkbeds, before it held one bunkbed, one twin bed, and one toddler size bed) and as many dressers as we can fit in there. No one will ever see the walls. :P And pink will match the curtains nicely, I think. I think I shall like our curtains very much.

3 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

You are greatly lacking in comments. :( So here is one. :) I needed to give you one in return for the one on my blog anyway. ;) So your room is being painted pink? I haven't been in there for a long time, but yeah, if I remember correctly, you won't have TO much pink. :) I don't care for pink either. But I would like to see the room when it's finished. :D

~Queen Lucy~

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Hello, Kristen.
I shall be gloomy and depressed-sounding, because I know how annoying it is to be cheered up when you want to be depressed. I have sad, sad, sad news.
It didn't rain at volleyball. :'( But, on the bright side, I did get knocked down. Joelle hit the ball, but it didn't go over the net. Neither Alex nor I saw the other coming, so I hit it and he hit me. I hope you don't mind that cheerful note! ;-]

I hope you're feeling better by next week! We may not get to play, tho, because it's M&D's anniversary. :( but we shall see eachother at church, right?
Goodbye.
Have a very Eeyore-ish day!
~Kiwi the Perpetually Sad~

Daughter of Eve said...

*was just on Kiwi's blog* Kristen, I must say you might not have gotten Chicken Pox from us. :P It must be going around town, otherwise where could I have gotten it? And the Hanuses got it too, but they weren't at our house or with us soon enough before we had it to get it from us...Wait, maybe you guys got it from them? Does one of the little girls have it? Sorry, just curious. :P