My Illustrious Life in Picture (Nota Bene Finis)

Yes, no post yesterday. Various reasons for that that I won't go into. Just be sorry you missed it. ;)

Not dew but rain. So much more original.

Still original.

Me, myself, and I looking off into the distance.

When being the subject of the photo there are two places you may look:
At the camera and...not at the camera. :P I look pensive. Or distressed. See the crease in the brow? *ho-hum*

*takes this as an opportunity to snicker*

It's a bit odd, yet, I like it.

The only edited picture and my favorite one in the bunch, I think.

Silhouette. Only word needed. These two sentences aren't.

Pouty faced Gun-gun.

Meet Eugenides. Be glad she's got that band-aid on. :P *wonders if she shall be slain for this*

After that he made a blue one and used it as a camera and went and interviewed Mom.

Have fun trying to read that. :)

Food.

Oh what joy and what surprise--I got a blurb in the church newsletter! :D :P
(Not everyone likes names all over the internet so I blacked them out.)

You must admit. It's pretty cool. :)

The artwork on these things is too cool. Breezy did an awesome job.

*considers cropping everything out*

In one of these pictures, Kiwi, is The Thing I Had in My Hand (THMH). Also the thing I'm giving to you on Sunday is in one of them. Have fun. :D

*schedules post to post just as the Join the Tribe concert starts*

6 comments:

netsirK said...

OH MY WORDNESS I LOVE THE TREE PICTURE! Sorry, but caps were very necessary. :D Tis so pretty!

Global Tribe concert? :O I didn't realize you were going to one! I'm so out of the loop. Have fun!!

Daughter of Eve said...

Wish I could've gone to The Concert. But actually I'm glad I wasn't planning on going because I would have been SO unhappy to be sick that I probably would have felt even sicker. :P How was Tait???

~Queen Lucy~

I love photography, too. :D

Daughter of Eve said...

P.S. Nice glasses!! :D

Rebecca said...

Nice pictures! *finds that pictures interest her...*

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Thankyou!!! I put the poster up on my door, so whenever it's closed (I usually keep it closed) I can see it. :) And the cd is amazing. I can't wait to get the whole thing this week!!

For those of you who were not there on Sunday: Look in the last picture. See that big manila envelope? That's IT. If you want to know what was in IT, check my blog in a day or two.

I was thinking when I saw this post, 'that signed GO cd? I'd love it, but I already have the cd. But what else could it be?' You had me really confused. But this time I was patient, wasn't I? I did a good job waiting, didn't I? :)
Thanksagain!!
~Kiwi~

Alyosha said...

Ooh, glasses pictures. Nice. Very fetching. :P Love the tree-silhouette photo (that bleak, black-and-white sort of picture always reminds me of JS&MN--in particular the chapter with Childermass and "the sky spoke to me," which is probably all wrong). And the one before it too. The red house...barn...shed...looks quite mysterious.

Nota Bene Finis? No more? How very tragic.

Finally starting Sorcery and Cecilia again, by the way (I abandoned it for a while because of school and library books, but hopefully can atone for myself now). VERY good. Like Jane Austen and JS&MN and all of that... thank you again!