I Dreamed a Dream

Saturday night/Sunday morning I dreamed my family won a contest and the prize was $1,000 and then I awoke and went to church and listened to a sermon on Dorcas and caring for the poor.

Sunday night/Monday morning I dreamed about volleyball. Correction: about playing volleyball. The only thing I remember is someone lost their car keys, that we were playing on an indoor court, and that I got a spiked ball right in my face which resulted in a bloody nose. (That part of the dream may have originated from something you will see in my next post.) Sadly, only a few of you will understand the significance of this dream.

Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*is suddenly reminded of Susan Boyle*
*ahem *
Well I got nothin good to say about this. :)
I'm not quite used to the Florida heat yet (Since I've stayed inside all day today anyways) but I have lived in it for about 8 years or more of my life...and I survived and liked it :)
And about being short...I sort of feel sorry for me too :) But I like being different, sorta.....I can't imagine me being tall....