Everything But What's Actually on My Mind

I need to get back into using my datebook. Well, I should get a new one.

Since it is, well, basically 2012.

And if I spend money on it I'm more likely to use it.

The chaos needs to be controlled. Actually using my appointment book instead of trying to keep it all in my head would certainly help.

Also: I bought a Christmas shirt today, the day after Christmas. So brilliant! But it was only $5 and I liked it. I'm going to have to wear it tomorrow because I cannot buy a shirt and then closet it for 365 days.

I'll just say that the "Humbug!" on the shirt means, "It's not Christmas any more! X(" not "It's Christmas. Pout. Pout."

See? Wearing a Christmas shirt after Christmas: totally legit! :P

Hair dye. Purchased. What am I doing?

This week I challenge myself to wear a necklace and/or earrings every single day.

Amen and amen.

1 comment:

Eric Schonblom said...

At risk of being a spoilsport, how did you do with the rest of your "To-Read in 2011" list?