Automobiles

When it comes to shopping for a car I have a hard time remembering that there are loads of fish out in the sea and nobody makes just one car. There are countless cars out there that are the same make, model, and color.

...Heidi and I went online car shopping last night on a whim. I fell in love with a orange 2005 Mazda6. I also found a pretty nice blue 2008 Ford Focus.

I've always loved Focuses but the Mazda is freakin' orange not to mention deliciously sweet.

I may just take a little trip tomorrow to see this Mazda because I will die if I do not get my hands on it and just once shoot down the road like an orange streak of lightning.



I have wanted an orange car for my whole life. At least since I was fourteen. I've got a series case of the wants.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Good for you! I love Mazda's too. And Mitsubishi's. If you get that, I might just be jealous.

Kristen said...

Mitsubishis are gross.

Sorry, Ellen! :)

I really wasn't planning to buy a car, and then I saw this one. I'm still not planning to get it, even though I would really like to.

Ellen said...

Really? You don't think this one would be cool? http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwn9vxNCdHo4sL4zYUM09Xhq0-w-5BQV_8NUsekx_bZ33t8wymOw

Kristen said...

Woah. Is that a glass top? That would be perfect for a drive in movie.

I must have one.