Seven Friday Shorts

1. Breaking news: I am a big fan of my new sofa!! I have been saving for and dreaming about mine ever since I first saw it in a furniture store earlier this year. It is a leather La-Z-Boy reclining sofa and it is like a dream. It feels so good to sit down and recline it back after a long day at work!

2. I love homemaking! The couch is the newest addition to the decor and functionality of our little home. We have bought a lot of furniture, actually. A mattress set and frame, an area rug, matching sofa and recliner, TV, small shelf, desk, office chair--not to mention things like plastic bins, vegetable peeler, and bed sheets! I love organizing things and furnishing my house. I love to cook too but I do not like to grocery shop. Grocery shopping is frustrating because I always forget something I need or buy extra stuff I don't need. The store is usually crowded which wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have a ginormous cart to try and navigate the crowds with. I was made for 5AM trips to the 24-hour grocery!

3. Is there life after Staples? I think that sometimes after a long week and all my extra time is running errands and doing chores and I wonder where my free time is. This evening I actually have a spot of free time and it is a sweet, sweet thing. I get an opportunity to dust the cobwebs off my little blog.

4. I start school on the 30th and my textbook is not here yet. I am getting worried! Thanks a lot, Half.com. I should have just opted for the more expensive book instead of trying to save some dollars. I am thinking I am going to buy a second text book and then just return the one that does not arrive on time. Starting school is stressful enough, I don't need the stress of not having a textbook on top of it.

5. If there is one constant thing in my life, it is the fact that I love Pizza Hut.

6. And doughnuts. Glazed doughnuts are the bomb.

7. Free time all gone now. :(

No comments: