contest

Sence everyone else haas contests I will to! Mine will be a little different.

Get 50 points by...say my birthday (the 19th).

I'll keep track of how many points you have, here are the ways to get them.

5 points for leaving a comment,
10 for adding me to your friends list,
20 for sending me a joke,
30 for joining one of my groups (on the right),

Theres a catch to "20 for sending me a joke" when I get your joke I'll read it to me father, if he laughs you get the points. I comment per post.

There may be more then one winner so each person how gets 50 or more will get a prize, then I'll peet the names in a hat draw one out and WE'LL HAVE A GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!!

I haven't decided what the prizes will be yet.

We went to Dads soft ball game, we won by a long shot! But then thats no supprise because Dad is VERY good . On the way home Heather said "I totaly don't think Heidi can say anything but 'totaly', don't you totaly agree?"

"Totaly" was the answering chorus.

Kristen

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)