tagged

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"For Yvonna Nave of"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The piano bench.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
AirBud 3 World Pup

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 9:55

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 9:55 I was right!!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Kelsey asking if anybody took her magazine and Erik talking to a sleepy David

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Roller blading and playing tag, at the same time.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My blog and my mail before that.

9. What are you wearing?
Sunflowery dress and jims

10. Did you dream last night?
My Mom says you dream all night even if you don't remember it, I don't.

11. When did you last laugh? Well I was playing tag

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock that doesn't work, two placks and one picture.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Probebly but I don't remember

14. What do you think of this quiz? Very cool, I've seen alot of people do it on there blogs, it's goin' around

15. What is the last film or video you saw? Very small snipits of THE LITTLEST REBEL

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Pay the morgage, Hire a maid, A really awsome bike, set some away for; driving lessons, a car, a house, and all that stuff that...oh yeah--a cellphone

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. I need to learn a lip massage

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Sin, temtation, smokin', and drugs. That to many things :(

19. Do you like to dance? see-saw action here

20. Comment to George Bush: Your doin' great, vut won't you please change the laws...

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Doun't know

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? No idea!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? MAYBE, IF I HAD TO!!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? I have decided to show mercy on you, come in and join the party. Good and faithful servant.

25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blogg:
Oh boy! Ummm... gotapony, roaringkitten, pianolove, and justaname

I was tagged by luv4launguages

Kristen

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)