Narnia Music

My newest friend (on my friend list) asked me how I got my Narnia music. Heres the instructions.

For those how know how to edit there template:
Paste this code in, were you want the music picture to appear.
CODE IS NO LONGER VALID

For those of you how do not know how to edit your template:
GO to http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/manager/edit_template.php
Paste the same code in.
Do not click "save changes" intil your sure you have the right thing.
CLick "preview changes" and check to see if you did the right thing, if you didn't go back and try again.

I can't tell you any better instructions, I hope you know what I mean. I just thought of another way to get music on your page or blog. It might not work I'll try it out and then post how to if it works.

I haven't posted in awhile, I have to tagg the ones I said I would.

I have these pages I've made or go to alot

www.valerieslivingbooks.com/kristen/
My webpage

www.valerieslivingbooks.com/GOWC/
My writing group

www.valerieslivingbooks.com/kristen/narnia-clan/
My Narnia group

www.narniaweb.com
(MY USERNAME IS "orious" I spelled it wrong when I joined) THey have a cool forum and image gallery.

And of course my blog!

Kristen/president/daughter/sister/orious/narnia fan/ect/ect/ect
Have a great day

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)