I just can’t seem to update often enough can I? Well, I have some free time before bed and am going to post something special. Well, sota special. Here’s a excerpt from my NaNoWriMo, I was not victorious, but if you do the math (I have) then you will see that I actually did pretty well. Almost 27,000 words in 15 days, so do the math. Here I present to you a un-named and unfinished novel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The thing about sleeping out of your own bed is that it takes you forever to get to sleep and you either wake dreadfully yearly, or frightfully late! When they woke it was dreadfully yearly, that is except Jeremy, who appeared just has they sat down to breakfast. This time a wrap, with egg filler. Again absulutly wonderful! Did I mention that the merman, Demitri, with the brown hair, and green eyes was a wonderful cook?
"Were are we going anyway?" Jeremy said.
"To a room farther down this passage way, were we can find brew, magicians book, spells and the like."
"Why should we go there?"
"Because theres a spell to make what was what it isn’t. In other words you’ll see." Demitri said. "Wilsa, will meet us there."
"Oh? I like her!" Mars said.
"So do I, so do I." He said more to himself then anyone else. And Jeremy sneezed to hide his slight sniker. "Bless you! Well, is everyone ready? We must be off. If were to get there by noon. I’ve packed the sandwiches."
"I’ve never seen such a big house! That it takes a afternoon to get from one side to the other!" Emily said.
"Not a house. A city. The Sunken Island; Atlantis!"
"O, my! Atlantis? I’ve read about Atlantis. Everyone as!" she said.
"Those stories are not true. You shall know the real Atlantis, and write about it?"
"I’m not that good at writing, sorry."
"That’s okay." he said. "Maybe I’ll meet someone who is."

So they started out, and walked some more. Always the same square shap. And Demitri, with the sandwiche bag at his side, swimming in the air ahead of him. It truly looked has if he was in a magnificent clear water, but the four of them felt like in a humid air! On and on, on and on, walking and walking the same wall, the same floor, it was giving Emily a headache. Jeremy complained about everything!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How’s it look? Personally I kinda like part of it…and I personally don’t like other parts of it.

At the moment I’m working on my second ever fan fiction. And my first one was never finished….and I started it like 6 years ago. But, I don’t feel worried about posting a fan-fic. So keep a eye out, I’ve gotten serious writers block a bit ago, and mild cases. So it might be awhile.

I have justed noticed that there’s no place to add titles to our enteries. I used to mumble over what I was gonna name them. But now, I miss the title spot.

Well, that’s all I can think of to say…I don’t think my life is actually that interesting. *laughs*

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)