New layout, resulutions, and comments! :-)

Caution Long Post


OK, so as you can see I have a new layout, and I must say I think this is my favorite layout I have had since I started blogging back in May. And I haven’t finished it yet, but I’m hoping for some CC (constuctive critism) from you guys. So far all I have on here is artwork by me, and, that’s it.

Resulutions? Why make them? I mean, make resulutions for the new year and brake them in a month. *laughs* But, Mark 10:27 "…with men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." And with that said I will say, this year I have made but two.
1. Read my bible in a year (I wish to make this resulution every year from this time forth.)
2. Read more other books, I don’t read enough, and on the top of this "other books" list is Chronicles Of Narnia.
So far, these resulutions are still in one peice, I’ll let you know if either goes "Kaphooy". *wishes there were a laughing smily*

Beside me I have two peices of paper and a bookmark I found the other day and it has somethin’ to do with the two points I’m about to make.
Point Number One (I hope totustuus doesn’t mind if I link to this post he/she made)
Genisis 1:27-28 "So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
Obviously there is a comand for "male and female" in this verse. Does the so called "abortion" agree with this? "Be fruitful and multiply", have children! Has anyone watched a channel on TV called "Animal Planet"? On this show the animal police or whatever they call themselfs go and "rescue" poor "helpless" animals, and there owners are fined or whatever. Also, shows with the "sweet little baby" panda (or what ever animal) is being human/hand raised because of some vital somethin’ or other. Have you ever seen a show that has humans instead of the animals? Verse 27, "So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Does this state animals were created in God’s image? No, male and female. Murdering (aka abortioning) unborn babies is not, I repeat not! Being fruitful, or multiplying, period!
"How Can there be too many children? That is like saying there are two many flowers." -Mother Teresa (the bookmark)

Point Number Two
Genisis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
I do believe this is the first professy (not sure how to spell that), but I think it’s the first in the Bible. "Her seed" who is her seed? Read Luke 3:23-38, that is a family tree, from Jesus all the way back to Adam and Eve. He is "her seed"! And "it shall bruise they heel" I thanks God that he aloud satan to bruise his heel. For that is the greatest gift!

Comments, well, you might have already noticed that I’m terrible at following the commenters cread. You comment me I’ll comment you, I have trouble doing that, so I’m going to try something else. Whoever has commented me when I post I’ll go and comment them back (if you would like comments don’t use the cbox, I’m going to keep this simple and reply to cbox posts using the cbox, and reply to comments using the comments feature.) We’ll I hope that works out better.

Has anyone noticed that it’s quite warm, for January? I’ve been out doors alot in my spare time! Roller blading! I still haven’t figured out the whole idea of going from forward skate to backwards skate. I can go forward and backward, but not without stopping in between.

Well, I guess that’s long enough… I really like the new smilies! But I wish the links didn’t become smaller…

Do people even read other peoples posts, or they just go click "comment"?

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)