Resulutions status. Well, I’m doing nicely I think. (See last post for what my resultutions are). I just finished Genisis today. And am working through the Lion. the Witch, and the Wardrobe this will be the first time I read it in the "chronilogical order" I’m not much of a fan of that idea. But I’m doing it anyways.

Does anyone have any of the Focus On THe Family Radio Theatre Dramas? We have a good many of the ones they’ve done, most of them in fact. And I’ve just been listening to The Luke Reports, atleast thats what it was called when we bought it. Now it’s called The Life Of Jesus. It follows Luke well he writes the Gospel of Luke, because a Roman wants him to because it might help in the deffense of Paul. Who at the time is a prisoner. I just finished Part Three>The Finger Of God and am about to start Part Three>Journey To Jerusalam. There is a bit of intensity because there is a war going on. Because Mathew 10:18 "And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles." And so Luke meats many trials along the way, with the zealots and the Romans and everyone else in between…But I really enjoy it, and will find myself listening to it yet again (this isn’t the first time I have).

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)