Mood: Silly

So, how’s that? Didn’t you find it so thrilling to be greeted by a huge picture of Peter Furler? Or was it freaky?

Did I scare you away?!

That actually might be kind of funny, scaring everyone away because they’re greeted by a huge picture of Peter (lead singer, front man, ect. of the newsboys, a Christian rock band).

Heather (pianolove) will as likely as not flip when she sees this and forever more tease me and say I’m obsessed with the newsboys. Here’s a flash back: I am not! *sticks out tongue grinning* It’s just that I had nothing to post about, and nothing to post about, and nothing to post about for days and days, and it’s fun to torment siblings like this!

I didn’t want to post about Nanny McPhee ’cause it that movie was just so strange and creepy. And I also need to save such a review for the Entertainment Weekly and Nanny McPhee will do fine for the task. So I figured I’d just throw together a very wild and silly and odd template. Can you tell I put it together in half the time it normally takes to throw together a template?

I saved the last one because I like how it turned out, and this newsboys’ one is only temporary. When I post again I will appear again in my old blue-and-black-children-sitting-on-porch template.

(The pictures in this template are credited to NewsBoysDeluxe, Newsboys.com, and Clemson.edu. All of the sites mentioned in this disclaimer are completely safe, though may not be exactly sane ’sept for the last one. Never actually been to Clemson.edu, you’ll have to just proceed with caution.)

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)