In Which I Poor My Heart Into Xanga World

To walk outside at this point one would be liable to forget that it is only April it feels very much like May or June or even later, one walks outside and feels trepidated about the affairs of temperature that will rain in --say-- July. Scary. My dad is off to softball practice today.

Guess! My new favorite word is --*drum roll*-- aficionado! Which is quintessentially a fan or devoted admirer. My favorite part of punctuation currently: a dash. My most often misspelled word: "atleast" --er--"at least." It is my firm belief that "at least" should be spelled without a space, that word and infront and infact and alot also. I defy spelling from now on! No more spaces where they aught not to be!

Anyways, got that settled.

Today I took it to start writing a play script, you see, it is that time of year again. When I make up a play and then don a hat answer only to "Yes, KC, sir" or (miss, ma'am, madam, sis, etc. as the case may be) and order people about noisily and threaten them if they don't memorize the script. I am a frightfully disturbing director. *looks evil* Has I was saying, yes, I'm working on a script, though painfully, things aren't coming right. It's a department store robbery with lots of gun shots and death and silliness, I love plays like that, I've got all that there, all the middle is beautifully working for me but the beginning is to long and their is no good closure possibilities! Last year I just dealt with that by poisoning all the characters, you know, when all your actors are off in a dead swoon there's not much else to it. It's closed. Closure. I'm not feeling very optimistic towards the script right now, I think we shall end up actually performing a opera. Othello --which I believe is a mass murder tragedy. We could make it comic though. Comic tragedy is our line of business you see. All this is making me rather eager for August, but in other ways I feel quite trepidated towards that particular month. It's not a particularly pleasant one for me.

Last Monday I was quite unpleasantly sick, I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling, I did not do much of all, too tired to get out of bed, too tired to read, I slept a little but most of the time was too tired to do even that. What a trial. I did read a little bit though, six chapters of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell and listened to a little music, my iPod until it's battery decided it didn't like me, and then the radio after that, though very quietly as my head was being sour toward noise. Though it seemed not to mind my siblings yelling and arguing but a few feet from my head. Very odd.

I felt better Tuesday and the rest of the week was quite uneventful, 'sept for a cold, I've still got a bit of that now, but I'm all good. Friday was the best. 'Twas quite fun and entertaining. Besides doing laundry, making bread, cooking supper, and things of that sort I went with --*counts*-- five of my sisters and my mother to the cinema, I would have liked to watch something like --say-- I don't know, Martian Child perhaps, but we watched Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. I didn't learn much, I believe it actually went way over my head, that's the problem, I did like the traveling through the cell though, and the part about the Nazis was rather interesting. I noticed the way everyone they interviewed/shot had particularly large noses and that the camera style was much like Peter Furler's (newsboys), he's always zooming in particularly close to peoples heads/faces, or else if he's not behind the camera he sticks his own face infront of it. Highly amusing I assure you. Along with a cinema outing we went to Subway *vents* ahh! Subway, they had $5 for a footlong day! I've never had a footlong before, I always seem to end up walking out of Subway feeling hungry. Gah. Oh well, I had a particularly diluviated (ugh) 6inch and a juice box --why do they make those things so small?-- and sat at a greasy table to enjoy it well conversationing with my sister. And wellst being stared at by a cut-out of what's-his-name from the Subway commercials. Remarkably disturbing that is. As a result of that expedition my mom and sister freaked out, it's somewhat strange having my mom and older sister obsess over something. They had the rest of us wear red and black and pretend we where aficionados with them. Shameful. (You can see a picture of us at Expelled Excels wearing red and black and strange facial expressions standing in front of our van. Alright, so, sorry stalkers, you can't actually see the license plate. Sorry.) Of course, I'm just kidding, they may be a fan of Expelled and I shall forever more have a excuse for my own particular fandoms. I can also through in random remarks about her "unladylike" practices, she is currently in the living room crawling on the floor making indian calls and talking in first person. Remarkable. Oh, no, wait, she's herself again, being sane.

Ah, congratulations to my sister, she has just lost a tooth and is currently swishing water around her teeth and spitting it out again after it's been color tinted.

Friday evening, after supper (we had fish sandwiches, with onions, if you where wondering), myself, my father, and six of my sister's drove off to a neighboring church, a church by the same name as the one Peter Furler (or one of the newsboys, or several of the newsboys) go too. What a coincidence. We got in on discount (because big family's are always givin' discounts, out of charity, or else out of pity,) we got in for $45 when we would otherwise have had to pay --*calculates*-- $70, sweet deal is what I say. We wear there for a performance of the little known or acclaimed Darren Strebblow who was planning on entertaining us by talking about his family, oh how thrilling. First he talked about his little boy with speech difficulties, another by whose favorite word just so happened to be 'technically'...and I...just about died. He was hilarious, really really funny. Not sure why he was funny, but he was really funny. Comedian's always seem to be able to take the dumbest and dullest things and turn them into side splitters. I suppose that's how they got their job. I happened to win a raffle, the second number they called was #230, my number, frightfully disturbing, everyone looked, ugh. I managed though and I'm now the proud owner of two tickets to see some other random comedian. Can he be anywhere near as thrilling? Probably.

Sunday was slow and dull, nothing interesting.

Today, Monday, was a nice day, far too hot. But nice. I was "up with the sun" though not quite literally. 'Twas 5:30am or something when I got up, it was too dark to read but light off to see other things clearly. I lay their for half a hour trying to clear the sleep from my eyes before getting up, dressing, and then finishing Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, it took me until atleast lunch time to get over the ending, the last 100 pages or so where very sad, the ending was rather disappointing too. *sigh* Ah well, I shall manage.

Breakfast and then a frantic clean up of a most despicable mess as rumors spread around the house that my great uncle would be stopping in in 10minutes, the rumors where true. Visits like that, when someone enters my "safe" world are very disturbing. Though my uncle is very nice, though he is liable to spoil my siblings and I. Actually, I fear I'm spoilt already, when I hear the name of my great uncle I automatically think of lavish gifts. All very well but it's not really pleasant when your better self is telling you to be thinking about the person not what they bring you, ya know? He stayed for maybe half a hour and then we went back to our normal routine and behavior.

I don't like The Silver Chalice.

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it."
My little sister and I went to the library today, half way there we ran into a young woman with the name of Ruby, strange I thought, why is she here? Ruby is a a young lady who goes to our church, she was going to be stopping at our house in the afternoon for about a hour and then go home with her mum. I thought she would be dropped off by her mother at our house but it appears she walked. Infact it appears she goes to school right in the tiny little town where I live, strange, well we walked to the library together quite silently. I couldn't think of anything to say, but only felt sorry for her, her backpack looked so very full and heavy! My little sister, who will normally talk nonsensical things into one's year until it is liable to fall off was strangely quiet. Our journey was...somewhat awkward. We stayed at the library for awhile and I returned Jonathan Strange and also Inkheart and "requested" Thirteen Detectives by G. K. Chesterton. Alright! So I confess, I might only be interested in him because Peter Furler always gives his and C. S. Lewis' name when asked about his favorite authors. (How many times have I mentioned Peter so far in this post?) Oh, and it might interest you, a copy of St. Francis of Assisi by Chesterton costs $20 when buying through iTunes! Shocking. We headed home then afterwards and I can't remember how it started but we finally got to talking, we spoke of desectation of all things. Probably because of Ruby making the statement "I disected a Squid today" I said 'bout the only thing I'd ever disected was a chicken. Epochal, truly. Once walking up the driveway again we met with several young ladies known to me as siblings and we played kickball together, and just about passed-out. Much too hot for April!

Ruby went home, we went on our marry way. It's 9:30pm, I'm tired. Ruby is comming tomorrow, and Friday.

My sister is leaving, I'm not sure when, but she is taking off for four whole day I feel somewhat jealous of her getting to see something new, but I think I feel more scared for myself (how selfish!) and how will I handly being the oldest for four days? I don't think mom and dad could stand it, they have my sister running races for them all day, they'd be at a complete loss as to how to live without her. My sister is wonderful infact, never complains, and yet is tied down to work all day. Poor gal, I think she'll like leaving for a while. I hope she'll take losts of pictures. I'm sure I shall not enjoy it personally, I shall feel lost, helpless, and tired, I think I shall surely keel over before all is said and done, but I think my sister shall like it alot and hurrah for her.

According to my parents April has been "the lowest month" yet, or for the last while, though I don't feel worried, life is good. In the house which I live their are thirteen rooms, one garage, one basement, there are thirteen people, there are 10,000 plus books, there is a mess. The are books in the back hall and in the front, books in the living room, books in the dinning room and kitchen, books in the bedrooms, books in the basement, books in the garage, books in the sunroom, overflowing everywhere. 'Tis quite a trial, did you know books make great building blocks? Anyways, as a result of this my parents are trying desperately to find a house for all of this. Well, a house for the inventory thousands atleast, but a house for the rest of it as well. There are several buildings for rent in this small town, the bank, the old massage clinic whatchit-called, and such, none of them look very thrilling, so, for the time being we have rented a storage unit --I really don't like storage units. But, ah well. We're inactively moving things to there. At the same time Mother is overhauling the website, infact we now have two websites, the second one is new and Mom wants to get her Google Status up, so, she asked me to put a link up to the site. Aka, a link into my heart, well, to who I really am. Enjoy!

Jacobsen Books


Well, not really you could have found this out easily enough for yourself, if you'd searched hard enough and long enough. (Alyosha, notice Les Miserables right there on the first page with the "Featured Items".) So yes, click the link about a dozen times, so we can get promotion, yay. Oh and, you'll notice the telephone number there, call me. Hehe, just kidding.

And one last thing...
Twenty-somedays 'till Prince Caspian..... SQUEE!!

(Imported from Xanga.)