Unhappy Camper

Something not very awesome has happened.

I bought new glasses because I wanted a pair of awesome glasses and I just have all sorts of glasses-love on certain days. (Not impulse purchase, I swear. I have been wanting to do this for months. And I only spent $15.)

BUT! Glasses arrived today and, they are the exact same size as the ones that I currently have (and like). I ordered the exact same size because if they are too skinny they are unattractive, if they are too wide they make my face look even longer than it already is, and if they are too tall they look unattractive on my face.

Because I wanted an attractive pair I ordered a style in a size the same as my current glasses. Well, they have arrived and where my current glasses have open-ish sides, these new ones are rimmed all the way around and that makes them look too small! Boo. :(

And I ordered black which I've decided might be too harsh? I don't know.

That's the thing about ordering online. But it was only $15 and I can return them. Gonna need to go find a second opinion.

On that note, there is a sale going on right now. Buy any frames and get super geeky, best seller frames for free. Know the ones I am talking about? Sort of like the ones you find in theatres for 3D movies. (Also, the frames used for cheap sunglasses.) Always wanted a pair like that! They'd look terrible on me, I don't doubt, but I've always wanted one.

No comments: