Seven Songs for Friday

I want to post the lyrics to everyone of these songs but I figure that probably isn't the best idea. :P So. Just names! In no particular order, the songs I am listening to this morning.

1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
They just wanna, they just wanna!

2. Dancing Through Life from Wicked

3. Sold by John Michael Montgomery
I think that's his name, right?

4. Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley

5. Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi
It's true. Your love is like bad medicine, bad medicine is what I need, wooooahh!

6. We are the Champions by Queen
My friends. We're champions. End of story.

7. Your Man by Josh Turner

Your assignment is to go and listen to everyone of these songs. No excuses! Just give 'em a shot. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

But I've already heard them all! Except the sold one. :P