25 Songs I Need on My iPhone

(In no particular order)

1. Every Rose Has its Thorn - Poison

2. Springsteen - Eric Church
This song always reminds me of dating my husband.

3. Try -P!nk

4. I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston

5. Footloose - Kenny Loggins

6. Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams

7. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police
I first heard this song while I was in a salon parking lot on a snowy day.

8. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

9. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac

10. It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

11. Carry On - fun.

12. Hollywood - Michael Bublé

13. Would You Go With Me - Josh Turner

14. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson

15. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
This song reminds me of an early morning trip to get my oil changed.

16. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
My ringtone. This is the best, most worst song ever.

17. Private Dancer - Tina Turner

18. Empire State of Mind - JAY-Z
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made" -- best description ever.

19. I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi

20. Hard to Love - Lee Brice

21. Turning Tables - Adele

22. All by Myself - Céline Dion
The single most perfect lonely song ever.

23. Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

24. You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes

25. The Scientist - Coldplay

I managed to not repeat any of those artists! My iPhone has a sad, pathetic lack of music on it. So sad.

1 comment:

iamseth said...

Hey Kristen! Haven't seen you in a long time.

I like your playlist; "Try" by P!nk is an amazing song.