The Haircut

As per a couple posts go, I have been wanting to get my hair cut for the last few weeks. My hair was just getting too long for my taste and I wanted to try bangs.

A guy I know has a girlfriend who went to beauty school and I thought I would help her out a little by being a client. She would get cash, opportunity, and my word of mouth advertising and I would get a couple bucks off my haircut and several minutes off my travel time.

However I tried for two or three weeks to work with her on setting a date and time for the grand cutting but that was almost impossible with her delayed replies to my messages and always being busy. I gave up and just went to my tried and true salon instead.


(Picture gives my head a weird shape, huh?)

I had a 20% off coupon because of my recent birthday and then I gave the girl a $6 tip 'cause I was so pleased. That there haircut is a $34 haircut. Of course, it only looked like that on the first and a little bit of the second day before the blowout effect wore off. But, even post blowout, I still like my haircut!

I would have liked it just a inch or two shorter and the bangs just a half centimeter longer. I am happy, though. And so far bangs are being pretty good to me.

2 comments:

Valerie Jacobsen said...

I like it a lot, and it looks cute with the red ends in your pony tail.

Brenda said...

I LOVE your new haircut. You look lovely. Nice choice!