Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love Nutella! My mother introduced me to it when she gave me a jar of it in my 2012 Christmas present. I look back fondly on that memory of our glorious union. Today, after a long Saturday, I made West Coast Mama's chocolate chip Nutella cookies. (Feel free to Google it, the Blogger app is unfortunately a sad story featuring Chapter Two: No Hyperlink Feature or HTML.)

(Anyone who tells you that a tablet is as good as a laptop is not telling you the whole truth.)

This recipe was a perfect recipe to test out my new KitchenAid stand mixer with. I bought the mixer last week on Overstock.com, I had been really wanting one and when I saw that they were selling the refurbished version of the $420 model that I wanted for $270...well, I really couldn't help myself! The machine is a beast! It is way bigger than the other models I have seen. So far though, it is awesome.

The recipe made about thirty cookies, which is a lot more than I really need seeing as my husband refuses to eat anything with Nutella in it or on it or related to it. Thus, I have thirty cookies to eat all on my lonesome! I don't really mind, though, they are some pretty darn tasty cookies. The only thing I would change next time are the brown sugar and white sugar portions. The amounts that the recipe calls for make a crunchy cookie instead of a soft, chewy cookie, next time I will up the brown sugar and lower the white sugar.

This is definitely a recipe for my cookbook though! If I can just find my cookbook....

I think it is under the bed...with the dust bunnies.

No comments: