First of all thank you so much for stopping by my new graphic journal Cauldron Pool! I really appreaciate all the nice comments. I will stop by there and make another two or so posts after I finish this post.

Have any of you ever joined with a friend to write a story? Like you write some of it and then the friend writes some? Well, as most of you know I’m a member of Narniaweb.com, I’m known as "Orious" and sometimes even "Orio" or "Mr. O." But anyways I’ve joining with fellow Nwebbers, Narnian_Storm and Rising_Star to write one of these stories. We haven’t exactly started yet, we’re still planning the plot and the characters ect. Which you can probebly read wether your a member or not over in the Narniaweb forum.

So a storm was suposed to rage through this region of the Eastern Marshes. But at the moment it is very calmly snowing. And it is quite warm as well. Last night the wind was howling and everything, but it wasn’t much. And the weatherman was talking about blizzards. *sighs* The snow is comming down just as fast as the snow already on the ground is melting.

So what do you think of the latest layout? Mossflower (a Narniaweb friend) says I should never change it! SO I’ve desided to start saving the layouts I make in a notepad folder or something so I can use them again later. THat way Mossflower will see this layout again later.

And yet again I can’t think of anything else to say.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)