Have any of you read the "Entertainment DAily"? I’m wondering how many people have read this or been to my Mum’s site. I just "bought" a colomn (the third one from the left) and today or tomorrow a new newspaper should come out and this will be the first time my colomn will be featured.

Well, I’ve been tagged, I can’t say "yet again" because I don’t get tagged that often! BlogBoy was the one to tag me this time. He as a new site if you haven’t already heard, racoonvideo.com. I’ve seen the video and it’s something worth buying. Check it out! And now on to the tag!


FIVE THINGS YOU CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF:

1. Narnia

2. Graphics

3. Computer time

4. The Bible

5. SNOW!!!!!


FIVE THINGS YOU REALLY DON’T WANT AND WISH YOU DIDN’T HAVE:

1. I have a bit of a temper…

2. School work

3. messy-ish room/house (sometimes I’m not that organized although I’m told I’m the cleanest person in the house…)

4. Work I don’t like or don’t want to do at the moment

5. The fact of melting snow!

FIVE FAVORITE BIBLE VERSES: (Some verses that I’ve read lately and have saved.)

1. Leviticus 19:18

2. Numbers 32:23

3. Deuteronomy 7:7-8

4. John 3:16

5. Philippians 4:13


FIVE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO THIS YEAR:

1. Read my Bible in a year

2. Read the Chronicles Of Narnia a good many times more!

3. Read more books…

4. Get more Prince Caspian pictures for my graphics

5. Have God work in me more!!

FIVE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO TAG: Hmmm…
CrazyAboutMonkeys
QuillInHand
countrygirlKate
GotAPony
ScrapbookinTeen

Have you all commented and checked out my new graphic journal Cauldron Pool? A good thing to do would be to subscribe! That way you will be notified of updates, I find this good because I don’t always check someone’s site…. I would either subscribe or get into the habbit of checking it when you first get on the computer.
When you enter Cauldron Pool just look on the right bar, scroll down to the bottom and there you have it. Just enter your e-mail address. You can also subscribe to this blog (on the right). Infact I’m going to go update that blog as soon as I finish here! The update will include some art that isn’t Narnian such as a good deal of animal WPs! And some C. S. Lewis blends. Check it out I really enjoy comments there, then I know someones looking (and maybe even enjoying it!)

I think I’m going to work on a new layout…I’m gettin’ borred of this one everytime I open the page!

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)