"…What I want to be. A writer…. I want to be famous…. I…want to be loved, be a good wife, mother, and daughter. Also a good housekeeper, friend, and cook. I don’t want to be gossiped about, proud, or rude, but to show loving kindness all round."

A twelve year old girl once wrote that, and that girl was me a good many years ago. *blushes slightly* I think it’s pretty good sense and what everyone should want. Except of course change "wife" to "husband" and such to suit your needs. And change the first one to "what you want to be one you grow up." Except for maybe the part about being famous I don’t really want to be that famous any more. I do have more to say on this subject but I’ve got writers block about it. (Sorry!!) Maybe you can tell me what you think about it and I can carry on from there?

They’ve casted King Miraz, everyone clap!! Doesn’t he look great for the part? Goodness, I’m so excited about this! *bounces* This is the best thing since The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe! And will be the best thing until The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader! Maybe they’ll tell us who’s voicing Reepicheep next. *hint* *hint*

I feel like changing my template again, the one I have is still beautiful but it’s lost it’s zest, maybe if I find time I’ll make another one. I’ve already saved this one, never fear my dear Alyosha.

(Imported from HomeschoolBlogger.)