My "Farewell to the World in Australia" Post

That's a Paul Colman quote. Just so you know.

John James: "I told'm last time."
Peter Furler: "When?"
John: "When we ran out of hot water in Tampa."
Peter: "That doesn't count. No one's blaming you for hot water." [P. G. Wodehouse!]
John: "So that was a act of God?"
Peter: "Listen. Your uncle dies, it's a act of God. You sign us up for a circus trip and a week off, it's a act of John. You tell the rest of the band."
A few sentences later...
John: "Anybody seen Kevin?"
Jody Davis: "He just quit."
Peter: "What? That's three bass players in six months!"
Jody: "It's been brewin' for awhile."
Duncan Phillips: "Yeah, ever since that hot water thing in Tampa."

...

...
*suddenly realizes she's the only one laughing* Erm, cough.

So why am I posting this apparently meaningless post full of boring newsboys related quotes, you ask? Well, you know when you have absolutely nothing to say but really want to say something anyway? Well, it's nothing like that. *grins* Yeah, that was Paul Colman.

And, yes, there is a meaning for my writing this. There's the shocker, right? [/PeterFurler] The first quote is because this is my farewell to blogging in Xanga post. Yes, I will no longer be updating this blog. I'll be around most likely but not updating more than occasionally. (The occasionally because I don't want this blog to be deleted so I'll be blogging oneliners whenever Xanga writes me any "Post or we'll delete your blog!!" emails.)

Why the second quote? Because it's funny. And it has the line "It's been brewin' for awhile" in it. Except, unlike Duncan, I don't remember when my dislike for Xanga begin. But, rest assured, I am not leaving for MySpace. MySpace is just...wrong.

And the last two Newsboys quote-like thingamabobs have no deep reasons. I just put them in here for the sake of it.

So, yes. This is Goodbye. Unlike the last blog post I am not going to my funeral, only to other blog worlds. I say to all: Abyssinia, goodbye, cherrio, and what's-the-other-one? Valedictions! Miss me much.

(This is the post I posted on Xanga when I stopped posting on that blog.)