Two Hundred and Eighty-Four

I weep.

I weep long and profusely.

I weep 'til the Man in the Moon waves to me over the horizon, and then I moan until the Sun returns to dry the tears off my face...

And then I rejoice.

I rejoice loud and long.

I grin mightily and walk away on the clouds. Sort of.

Jody Davis, guitarist of the Newsboys, for ten years, returns to them after a five year hiatus to replace Paul Colman, late guitarist of three years, who is returning to his solo career. Therefore I weep because Paul is leaving, rejoice because he is returning to his solo stuff, and look forward to what will happen now that Jody has returned.

5 comments:

netsirK said...

I'm really hating my internet right now. I commented then it decided to be a pill and messed it all up. >:(

ANYWAYS
I know! It's so sad and awesome at the same time! I'm really gonna miss Paul. :(

CrimeSceneFairy said...

i weren't a fan when Jody was around so....i'm mostly sad and upset that Paulipops is LEAVING ME!!! BAWWWWWWLLLLLLLLWAAAAILLLLLLLLL

Blueh said...

Yes, I'm torn as whether to jump around in joy or spend a whole night bawling my eyes out.

Which explains why I was playing "The Older I Get" -- a Skillet song, obviously -- last night... trying to get my anger out. Which was successful, I might add. ;)

Jane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Appreciate that!
The Pastor's Wife.

Heather said...

Yep, that's sad.

You've been tagged with The Interactive Tag!

Heather