Fascinating News

Or just recent news.

So, apparently there was a small (4.3) earthquake in IL. Facebook told me that a bunch of people from 'round here felt the earthquake and my family....

Slept through it!

Lame. Lame. Lame!

That is, everyone except Mom. And Dad after Mom woke him up. Apparently the house was shaking and the windows were rattling and I was sleeping. >.< I didn't wake up until, like, 5:53AM, except for a little bit before that when I was kind of half-awake and wondering what time it was. I tend to do that, wake up sometime before the alarm goes off and wonder if I slept through it. I usually don't check the time (because I'd have to over-exert myself sitting up) so I just go back to sleep. If I haven't missed it than great! if I had then, oh well, Overslept this much, might as well oversleep a little more. ;)

So, yeah, I guess I sleep pretty heavy?

My family informed me today that if I ever open a bakery, they'll all be regulars. D'aww, right? :)

Um. I thought I had more "news" than that. I guess it's back to trying to remember the difference between the cerebrum, cerebellum, and medulla oblongata and trying to memorize the "definitions" for those and, like, twenty other things.
Shout out to Gunnar for spilling water on all this! Much appreaciated, buddy. [/sarcasm]

1 comment:

Kate said...

Actually only Me, Amalie, and Dad will attend your bakery. Sorry Kristen. Don't be discouraged.