Good Day, Bad Day, In-Between Day

Somehow there always seems to be a miraculous amount of get-me-where-I-need-to-go juice after the gas tank is bone dry. It never ceases to amaze me when I don't actually end up on the side of the road when I am absolutely sure I will.

Today I was late for work. My sister's alarm woke me up and I thought, "Oh, it's early. I have time to lay here for a minute." Ha. Ha. Ha. I woke up again after I was supposed to be at work. Yay. Thankfully it was not too terrible because of the school delays this morning and such like.

Today was an okay day. Seeing how I did not get shot in the head for being late for work, Karina did not cry through therapy, and I did not run out of gas. Things are good over here.

I did break my plastic fantastic, though. That does put a damper on things. A really big damper. I loved my plastic fantastic. I am going to have to tape it and see if I cannot recover my extreme grief at having my fantastic plastic break. :(

However, seeing how I would like to end this post on a happy note, I will make it a point to mention the fact that I did have a lifesaver today. Lifesavers are so very aptly named it basically blows my mind. Well, it does blow my mind, lifesavers are life savers.

No comments: