I am a Fan of Not Being Sick on Facebook

What could be more disappointing and inconvenient than being sick on this particular weekend?

This bug has been going around the house and I wanted to catch it on Wednesday because Wednesday was such a convenient day. But no, of course, I had to get sick on Friday. I was supposed to work on Friday and volunteer at a pancake feed.

No, I didn't do either of those things because I was too germy and contagious.

That's disappointing! I was looking forward to volunteering and getting a big, fat paycheck. This situation deserves a sad smiley face: :(

Today came with more sad disappointments. I was going to go to a "spinster party." A party that would've been awesome, a party that I helped plan, a party that I looked forward to for a month or two.

Stupid virus. I hate you.

Oh, how I hope and pray that I will be well tomorrow. This weekend was packed full of stuff! Why did I have to get sick now? Now of all knows?

I so wanted to get sick on Wednesday. Boo.

No comments: