Seven Friday Shorts

1. I am rather a fan of the fourth picture I posted on Wednesday. I took so many pictures during that ultimate frisbee game but that one is the only one that was any good at all. I am rather proud of that picture, actually. The frisbee, Dale reaching up to grab it, and Andy being owned.

2. I am a fan of shirt.woot.com. Creative geniuses unite! Of course, $10/$15 is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a t-shirt. Then again, who doesn't want a t-shirt featuring a astronaut cowboy lassoing a bull constellation? Or a raven made out of the poem Nevermore? Or a portrait of Edgar Allen Poe made out of ravens? Or a pandemonium shirt? Seriously, now, who doesn't want a really awesome shirt. Then again, who doesn't want to keep their $15?

3. It is time for the big reveal. *readers everywhere are overcome by anticipation* I started a second blog, a very boring blog. The kind of secondary blog that all kinds of bloggers everywhere start. It is really not that interesting. You might as well skip this short, I'm sorry that you were anticipating for no good reason. Anyway. The blog is A Photo a Day Keeps the Bogey Man at Bay. Of course, I have had this blog for exactly one week and have only taken six photos. Ooops. I also do not add photos everyday because it is too much of a pain to download photos to my laptop every single day. I try and take a photo every day but not necessarily post one every day. So, if you are still reading this short, I assume you are, and you like to look at amateur/very dull photographs you can click the link.

4. Do you know how put out I will be if square dancing gets canceled on Sunday? Do you know how long it has been since I last danced? Yes, indeed, it has been almost four whole weeks since I did any square dancing! You know that really big beginners' dance? It is next week. That whole impress-the-pros-with-my-beginner-skillz thing? Not gonna happen. That beginners' dance ain't gonna be pretty.

5. I totally bought three things of awesomeness online yesterday. It was expensive but, hopefully, when they arrive in about two weeks, I will be overcome with how seriously worth it it was. I'm excited! :D Oh, me, I hope the lovelies are as lovely as I expected them to be.

6. I need to go cocktail dress shopping sometime in the next two months. Sadly, a lot of the cocktail dresses I see are not extremely attractive. Or even slightly attractive. A extremely expensive, unattractive dress wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Anyone care to go shopping with me? I am planning to crash Goodwill because Goodwill is easy to shop and kind to my wallet. I do not know how I am supposed to find a pair of shoes, though. Finding my size is nigh impossible. It's really quite sad.

7. I am babysitting tonight. Doing childcare, I mean. I am watching four girls and one flying-off-the-walls boy. It's fun. Oh, it is fun. ;)

No comments: