Little Opie Griffith

Opie: But I don't want her to leave! If she goes, what'll happen to her? She doesn't know how to do anything-- play ball, catch fish or hunt frogs... she'll be helpless.

Opie: Pa, can I ask you something? I want to run away from home.
Andy: You do? Well, now, Opie, you're going about this all wrong, you can't ask me if you can run away from home.
Opie: But, Pa! You told me never to go very far without asking your permission.

Ronnie Howard is also adorable in The Music Man.

Over and out,

3 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

Hehehe. I love both of those episodes. Never seen him in music man, but Ronnie Howard was an adorable little kid. ;)

Daughter of Eve said...

Er, that'd be The Music Man with capital letters. *ahem* I really do have three years of high school education... really!

Anonymous said...

We are like crazy "The Music Man" fans at this house!!! I even got to see them on BROADWAY for work!!!!!!

--Shawn