No Inspiration

I haven't posted on this blog in such a long time! I've started at least three posts since my last post but I was never inspired enough to finish those posts. Let's see if this one makes it onto the wordly widely web.

I'm currently sitting in the library in a hideous yellow arm chair with my laptop because my computer and the internet at home are not getting along right now. The internet at home isn't really getting along with anybody, actually.

The library is air conditioned. Hallelujah. It is so muggy and nasty out right now. My family is getting sick and tired of hearing me complain about the weather.

Beauty and the Beast is going to be in the area in a couple of months. I would so love to go! Beauty and the Beast is the best, minus the fact that Belle is a tad bit annoying. Oh, dear me, that would be so much fun!

...Yep. I ain't got no inkling right now. Must be the nasty weather. Or the fact that I am really hungry.

No comments: